Articles, guest posts & collaborations
- 12th December Attended Launch of Offside Madrid bookshop
- 8th December Excited to be included onto the Writers in Spain website. Interesting Project.
- 27th August My blog is added to the IRIS guide Spain as recommended reading for Granada.
- 24th August I´m featured on this best Expat blogs on Spain That´s English
- 8th August A guest post that I really enjoyed writing about Historic Granada and it´s street names for Finders n Sellers
- 2nd August A guest post How to Fit in Like a Local in Spain for Finders n Sellersfor Finders n Sellers
- August (tbc) – A guest post for Live in Spain magazine – Tips to Beat the Heat in Summer
- 29th July The Spanish Inquisition. A Granada Blogger interviews me.
- 26th July Moving to Granada on Spain Buddy- A quote by me about Living in Granada, Spain
- 19th July Review de mi ponencia en Escuela de Protocolo de Granada.
- 16th July Guest post for Birds on the Blog Working abroad: My experience
- 4th July Being Stalked by Tamara Essex A post written about me by a fellow blogger
- 4th July Thanks Ali Meehan for the mention in this Spain Scoop article about Networking Women in Spain
- 3rd July Football Tracker App – my translation from Spanish to English – A New English version of the Android app is available
- July Featured by Live in Spain Magazine on the Milenio del Reino de Granada (link to be added very soon)
- Featured in Live in Spain magazine for iPad in July (Article about the Millenium of Granada)
- 26th June Collaboration with Saffron Restaurant Granada – More details to follow soon.
- 20th & 21st June I will be at the 2 day event: Talking about Twitter Granada (pic with Rosa above)
- 17th June My first eBook review for Books4Spain: Coffee Castanets & Don Quixote by Robert Noble Graham
- Travelling with Panama Jack Boots as from 22nd June. Boot reporter information to follow soon.
- 10th June My 15 minute radio interview Living the Dream – An expat life in Spain
- 1st June Event Organisation: I took on the challenge as a Wedding coordinator for a Spanish Wedding in the Almeria Countryside. Photo album > here
- 25th April Submission to Virtual Tourist – More details coming soon
- 26th April Recommended by Internations.Org as Top Expat Blog for Spain (I have badge on my blog too!)
- 17 April Featured on Indigo Seychelles Website – Websites of Interest . Recommended Travel blog
- Collaboration with CNN Travel for shoot of Parts Unknown in Granada & Almeria
- Guest post Maiden Voyage travel Blog We are the city – A fabulous site for Female travellers
- Featured in Live in Spain magazine for iPad in April (Cover in photo below)
- Included on the Worldette Blog directory Piccavey.com A Nottingham girl goes bilingual in Southern Spain
- My interview with Young Adventures The Expat Files 9th March 2013
- My Review of The Return by Victoria Hislop. A tale about Civil War in Spain set in Granada. (reviewed for Books4Spain)
- Collaboration on an article with Alpine Living in USA
- Expats Blog competition entry – Voting open until the End of March 2013 – Results of the writing competition due in April 2013
- 19 February Conference for EIP Granada on Event Organisation in the Private sector & Personal Branding.
- 22 February Granada Turismo selected the photo above as a Runner up in the Atrapa tu sonrisa competition
- 29th JanuarySpanish Tourist Office Social News Hub linked my post on their front page!
- 29th January My article is included on this guide to Food Intolerance in Spain by MoneySaverSpain
- My photo appears on p.62 of Hosteltur magazine Article about Blog trips (in Spanish)
- 21st January My Interview at Exceptional Expats – Apañado – Molly in Granada, Spain
- 23rd January Spanish Food World article ¨A Guiris Guide to Snacking in Spain ¨
- 16th January My 5 Tips to move to Spain at Expat Explorer HSBC website
- 7th January My article for Local Guiding.com Hidden Secrets in Granada, Spain