Articles, guest posts & collaborations
- Spring 2017 – TV appearance in UK
- My interview on RUV about Granada, Spain
(Ríkisútvarpið – Iceland National Radio)
- Mid January – FITUR Madrid Tourism Trade Fair
- 20th December – Collaboration with Jamon Privee Spanish Ham company
- 17th December – Special prices for my readers from Local Ski & Snowboard school Blanca Nieve in Sierra Nevada
- 11th December – Thrilled to be working with Trip Advisor UK on Spain Travel Guides. See the first ones here. Best Food in Granada, 3 day itinerary in Granada and Granada outdoors
- 7th-9th November – I hosted the WABAS Group annual meet up in Granada.
- 3rd-5th October – Participation in FLECOS Festival in Granada. The first event of its kind to focus on Spanish language and culture.
- September – Travelocafe listed the Top 50 Travel Bloggers and I made the list! Ranking is based on blog traffic and Social media influence.
- August – My article Free things to do in Granada, Spain was featured in the printed edition of Flamenco News from the Pena Flamenca de Londres
- August – My Spain blog was awarded in the Expat Star Awards which recognises hard work and creativity that goes into making an expat blog.
- 12th July – Presstrip with Austrian Media Group – Collaboration with Patronato de Turismo de Granada
- 12th March – Famtrip with British and Irish Travel agencies. Collaboration with Patronato de Turismo de Granada
- January to present: See my articles written about Granada for Spain Holiday.
- January – Collaboration with London Travel Agency JHTee Heritage Tours