These activities are in the city itself & also throughout the province of Granada.
If you have more to add to the list, please let me know and I´ll happily add the details here.
- Granada Jazz Festival from 8th – 18th November Official website & Programme
- All November Granada Jazz Club has great music at Avda Constitucion 18. There opening night is 1st Nov.
Flamenco shows every Saturday in November at the Chumbera, Camino de Sacromonte. Buy tickets from Isabel la Catolica. (6-8 euros) (see poster below)
2nd November Charity Concert at 8pm at Theatre of Caja Granada (opp Science Park Museum) Das Buschorchester “Orquesta Jungla¨ Buy tickets from Isabel la Catolica (price 10 euros)
9th November Ellos at the Playmobil Club livetheroof.com/index.php/actu…
10th November Drum & bass & Dub step at Industrial Copera – Allstars festival. Tickets 10 13 or 16 euros. More info at www.industrialcopera.es
10th November The opening of Rincon del Artista in Monachil from 11.30pm
17th November Concert El Drogas at Sala El Tren, Granada at 9pm
22nd November Mendetz (Electronic Pop) at Sala industrial Copera (next to Carrefour)
30th November Concert of El Barrio at the Palacio Municipal de Deportes, Granada Tickets from Isabel la Catolica.
Thursdays & Fridays all November 683 Upper Club has music & cabaret on. See their website.
- Orchestra of Granada plays at Auditorio Manuel de Falla – Granada OCG
- 7.30pm Municipal Music Band – Programme in the Faculty of Medicine at the Aula Magna
- Classical Music Clarinet Programme in the Town Hall of Granada inside in the courtyard.
- 3rd November Luis Grané – Piano De Evocación a Eritaña Palacio de Congresos, Granada
- 8th November St Petersburg Ballet perform Swan Lake at Palacio de Congresos, Granada
- 10th November Alhendin Concurso Provincial de Bandas de Música in the Teatro Municipal
- 17th November Fabian Carbone Estaciones Porteñas Palacio de Congresos, Granada
- 24th November 2012 Trío Arbós Concertata a Quattro Palacio de Congresos, Granada
- 6th November Full Monty (Peter Cattaneo, 1997) at Centro Cultural Caja Granada (opposite Science Park Museum) Website: Ciclo AulaCine
- 20th November El héroe solitario (The Spirit of St. Louis, Billy Wilder, 1957) at Centro Cultural Caja Granada (opposite Science Park Museum) Website: Ciclo AulaCine
- 27th November Erin Brockovich (Steven Soderbergh, 2000) at Centro Cultural Caja Granada (opposite Science Park Museum) Website: Ciclo AulaCine
- Kineopolis Granada now offer some Films in English (VOSE) Kinepolis Granada – Listings
- Granada University has several film showings in English on c/ Oficios at the Centro de Cultura Contemporánea
- At Kinepolis this month Ciclo Anime is part of the Manga Andalusia event. Find special film showings at the link.
- Until 13th November at the Fundación Rodríguez Acosta Art Exhibition ‘Lugares, jardines, palacios y laberintos´ by Cosme Ibáñez Noguerón. At: Callejón Niño del Royo, 8, 18009 Granada
- Until 18th November see the exhibition 100 yrs of Journalism in Granada at Caja Granada, Acera del Casino, 7. Granada. Open 7pm-9pm daily. Free entry. Old cameras, newspapers and printing presses.
- Until 18th November Photography Exhibition Pepe Garrido at the Centro de Exposiciones CajaGRANADA Puerta Real Acera del Casino, 7. More info : La cámara subjetiva
- Until 25th November Art & Sculpture Exhibition by Paco Montañés at the Palacio de los Condes de Gabia in the Sala Atico.
- Exhibition Musica y Accion at the Centro José Guerrero on Calle oficios, 8 – Music as a means of expression. All November.
- All November at the Parque de Ciencias (Science Park Museum) see the Puppet Exhibition called Titeres Etc (photo above) as well as the new Temporary exhibition about the Brain. More info: Parque de las Ciencias Granada
- All November Plastic Art exhibition at the Palacio de las Condes de Gabias (San Matias) 6pm-9pm Mon-Sat
- All November Photography Exhibition Larry Fink at the Centro Cultural CajaGRANADA Memoria de Andalucía (closed Mondays) More info here (in Spanish)
- From 8th October Manuela Mora painting Exhibition at the Auditorio Manuel de Falla Andalusian Villages 10.30-2pm Tuesday-Sunday – All November
- See La Qarmita agenda for this November – Literary evenings, poetry and yummy cake! Close to Plaza de Gracia.
- From 20th October Exhibition Cabañas para pensar at the Centro José Guerrero More info in Spanish
- From 12th to 24th November FicZone Comic & Animation Convention at Fermasa Exhibition hall in Armilla (next Carrefour as you get to Granada) Website
Activities for Foodies
- At Casa Lopez Correaon Calle Molinos, Granada. They have special culinary nights on Thursdays
- Italian night on November 8th,
- German night on November 15th
- Thanksgiving November 22nd
- Polish night on November 29th
- Weekends in November until 19th the Restaurant Al pie de la torre has a special menu Jornadas Gastronómicas de Caza Mayor y Pluma Serving dishes such as wild mushrooms, wild boar and rabbit.
- At Restaurante El Deseo on Plaza Romanilla every Wednesday at 9pm. Tasting sessions (until end 2012) Book your place by phone 958 53 66 00
- 5th -11th November Week of Basque Pintxos at Saffron Gastrobar on C/San Anton
- Until 4th November Restaurante Arriaga (close to Museo Parque Ciencias/forum) 5th Gastronomic Event of Basque Dishes by Álvaro Arriaga
- 17th & 18th November Gastronomic Event for the Millenium of the Kingdom of Granada Tickets on Sale for 13 euros at Hotel Andalusia Center (Avda América) 2ª Pasarela Milenio. Encuentro gastronómico
Other activities & Courses
- Book Fair from 1st – 11th November at Puerta Real, City Centre – Old & Secondhand book stalls
- 1st to 4th November at Mirador de San Nicolas Mercado del Agua – Paintings, crafts and jewellery stalls.
- 1st – 4th November in Alhambra Theatre at 9pm Histrion teatro Theatre for birds. Buy tickets at: www.ticketmaster.es
- 1st-11th November at Jardines de Concha Restaurant in Hoya de Baza-Huescar 7th Gastronomic Event Jornadas Gastronómicas de la Hoya de Baza-Huéscar
- 2nd November Theatre: Poeta & Mendigo at Centro Cultural Medina Elvira - Atarfe
- 4th November Granada Half Marathon at 10am leaving from Zaidin. More info at: http://mmgranada.e
- 7th-9th Granada BioBanking Conference at Palacio de Congresos, Granada http://www.esbb.org/granada/
- 8th November Iniciador Granada at La Depensa restaurante (opposite Carrefour Armilla) Workshops & Networking for Entrepeneurs & Start ups
- 9th & 10th November Alhambra Theatre at 9pm Kamikaze productions. Juicio a una zorra. Buy tickets at: www.ticketmaster.es
- 11th November Record Fair at Hotel Rallye (Camino de Ronda 107) Sale of Vinyl, CDs, New & Secondhand. 11h-20h
- 16, 17th & 18th November Wedding Fair at the Restaurante El Capricho, Monachil with Catwalk shows & stands. www.granadanupcial.com
- 17th November Guided walk about Water in the Albaicin Book your place by phoning them in advanc: More info
- 17th & 18th November Alhambra Theatre at 9pm MARCOS MORAU / LA VERONAL. Russia Buy tickets at: www.ticketmaster.es
- Hocus Pocus Magic Festival in Granada 21st-25th November – All information is on the official website http://www.hocuspocus-festival.com/
- See La Qarmita agenda for this month – Bookshop with varied activities such as Handicrafts & Exhibitions.
- Thursdays at Cocoroco, Porton de Tejiero, Granada – Great free workshops. See their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/cocoroco.es?fref=ts 8th November Laughing Therapy workshop
- All November at the Parque de Ciencias (Science Park Museum) see the Puppet Exhibition called Titeres Etc (photo above) as well as the Temporary exhibition on the Prehistory of the Western Sahara, life 10.000 years ago. More info: Parque de las Ciencias Granada
- Fridays & Saturdays in November – Guided walks in Granada (in Spanish) with different itineraries IDEA Programme
- Football La liga match at home in Los Carmenes. More info here: Ticket information Granada CF – Athletic 18th Nov at 7.45pm
- Climb up the bell tower of the Church at Plaza de San Nicolás in the Albaicín, Granada . Daily from 10.30am to 1.30pm & 7pm-9pm
- Totes & Amigos Language Exchange evenings. Tues, Wed & Thursdays. Learn English, French or Spanish while enjoying beer and a free tapa. (close to El Corte Ingles)
- Saturdays in November. Totes & Amigos Pub Quiz at 9pm. More details on their blog
- Internations Granada Group meeting – Saturday 17th November in Totes y Amigos Granada at 8.30pm – Networking for Expats & Global Minds.
- 17th & 18th November at the Alhambra Theatre – Ballet performance Russia
- Until 18th November At the Alhambra Museum. Bronze califales exhibition. A chance to compare the decoration styles in the Spanish Umayyad caliphate. A series of preserved bronzes in this collection.
- All November A la luz de seda Fabric made in the 8th century with by Nazari artisans. At the Alhambra Museum.
- All November Old Coin Exhibition Doblas Nazaríes del Sultán Yusuf I – At the Alhambra Museum.
- The 14th century militar lookout the Silla del Moro is open Saturdays and Sundays from 10-6pm. Worth walking up there for the amazing view of the Alhambra from above.
- At Viznar (Granada) Enjoy a day in the trees at Aventura Amazonia Rope bridges, swings, netting and bridges outside in the woods north of Granada. Website
- 2nd November at Niguelas Theatre – Don Juan Tenorio by Zítora Teatro 7pm
- Orgiva general market on the village square at the top of the town. Thursdays until 1pm.
- Lecrin Valley activities in villages such as Niguelas, Durcal, El Padul, Restabal etc please check the La Balconada magazine for listings
- Collection for Food Bank Charity 30th November & 1 December. Donations & volunteers are needed. Info in Spanish: Banco de Alimentos
- 10th November Moclin Catwalk show at Casa Cultural la Tiena at 9pm Cositas de Julia
- 10th & 11th November Rambling event at Alhama de Granada I Encuentro Provincial
- Alcala la Real – Casa la Tiena 24th November Christmas Concert with Choir Ticket is paid with a packet of food for Food bank collection
- Alpujarra de la Sierra, Mecina Bombarón & Pampaneira all celebrate festivals 3rd November.
- 1st-4th November Medieval Market & the Fiestas de la Matanza in Illora
- 3rd & 4th November Fiesta of the Chestnut La Mauraca in Capileira
- Bubion 3rd & 4th November Organic Market & special activities for the Fiesta of the Chestnut
- 11th November Purullena the Fiestas de San Martín
- 25th November Fiesta at Santa Fé for the Dia de la Merendica
- 30th November Fiestas in Dolar