Articles, guest posts & collaborations
- 30th November – 5 recommendations of Typical Andalusian dishes written exclusively for Toma Tours
- 27th November – An Andaluz collaboration my interview with Cat from Sunshine & Siestas about Granada and her interview about Seville
- on my blog.
- 26th November Whichoffshore included on this top 10 Spain blogs list. Very exited
- 25th November Featured on Holiday blog my Insider tips for Barcelona, Spain
- 18th November My video is featured on 100 reasons to visit Spain. Number 21: Granada with @grahunt
- 14th November This is Spain shared my Competition to win a book about Andalusia.
- 7th November Collaboration with Author Susan Nadathur. I hosted a Prize draw on my blog to win a copy of her book City of Sorrows set in Andalusia Spain
- 8th November Participation in WABAS* Malaga event. Event report here. Many thanks to On Spain Malaga for being excellent hosts (*Writers and Bloggers About Spain Annual Meet up)
- 5th November My Top Ten to Granada, Spain shared on the Knok website
- 15th October Mentioned by Spain4pleasure on his 100th blog post.
- 7th Oct Recommended blog for the city of Granada on this post by ConJamonSpain
- 8th Oct Added to This is Spain list of resources for towns & cities of Spain
- Coming soon… a collaboration with my favourite UK airline!
- 23rd Sept Anthony Bourdain´s Parts Unknown Spain aired in USA on CNN. I collaborated with the production team in Andalusia in April 2013. Here´s the video of the finished documentary
- 20th September Gastrotales mention me in their trip to Cordoba. A foodie post.
- 5th September My guest post about Granada airport for Blue Valley Cars
- 2nd September A guide to Almeria city and it´s airport.
- 27th August My blog is added to the IRIS guide Spain as recommended reading for Granada.
- 24th August I´m featured on this best Expat blogs on Spain That´s English
- 8th August A guest post that I really enjoyed writing about Historic Granada and it´s street names for Finders n Sellers
- 2nd August A guest post How to Fit in Like a Local in Spain for Finders n Sellersfor Finders n Sellers
- August (tbc) – A guest post for Live in Spain magazine – Tips to Beat the Heat in Summer
- 29th July The Spanish Inquisition. A Granada Blogger interviews me.
- 26th July Moving to Granada on Spain Buddy- A quote by me about Living in Granada, Spain
- 19th July Review de mi ponencia en Escuela de Protocolo de Granada.
- 16th July Guest post for Birds on the Blog Working abroad: My experience
- 4th July Being Stalked by Tamara Essex A post written about me by a fellow blogger
- 4th July Thanks Ali Meehan for the mention in this Spain Scoop article about Networking Women in Spain
- 3rd July Football Tracker App – my translation from Spanish to English – A New English version of the Android app is available
- July Featured by Live in Spain Magazine on the Milenio del Reino de Granada (link to be added very soon)
- Featured in Live in Spain magazine for iPad in July (Article about the Millenium of Granada)
- 26th June Collaboration with Saffron Restaurant Granada – More details to follow soon.
- 20th & 21st June I will be at the 2 day event: Talking about Twitter Granada (pic with Rosa above)
- 17th June My first eBook review for Books4Spain: Coffee Castanets & Don Quixote by Robert Noble Graham
- Travelling with Panama Jack Boots as from 22nd June. Boot reporter information to follow soon.
- 10th June My 15 minute radio interview Living the Dream - An expat life in Spain
- 1st June Event Organisation: I took on the challenge as a Wedding coordinator for a Spanish Wedding in the Almeria Countryside. Photo album > here
- 29th May My blog is mentioned on this A to Z of Spain by FamilyLifeinSpain
- 17th May Travel Bloggers Meeting in Tarragona – 3 day blogger event #TBMCatSur
- 9th May Granada Restaurant review of La Platea by Vernon Grant
- 7th May Mentioned on Robert Noble Grahams Blog The Mature Wanderer
- 5th May My working abroad tips are on Expats Blog Link >
- 4th May Toma tours article on Gourmet Spain & Tapas tours
- 1st May Radio Show/podcast recorded. To air later this month. Mind Your Own Business Show
- 25th April Submission to Virtual Tourist – More details coming soon
- 26th April Recommended by Internations.Org as Top Expat Blog for Spain (I have badge on my blog too!)
- 17 April Featured on Indigo Seychelles Website - Websites of Interest . Recommended Travel blog
- Collaboration with CNN Travel for shoot of Parts Unknown in Granada & Almeria
- Guest post Maiden Voyage travel Blog We are the city - A fabulous site for Female travellers
- Featured in Live in Spain magazine for iPad in April (Cover in photo below)
- Included on the Worldette Blog directory Piccavey.com A Nottingham girl goes bilingual in Southern Spain
- My interview with Young Adventures The Expat Files 9th March 2013
- My Review of The Return by Victoria Hislop. A tale about Civil War in Spain set in Granada. (reviewed for Books4Spain)
- Collaboration on an article with Alpine Living in USA
- Expats Blog competition entry – Voting open until the End of March 2013 – Results of the writing competition due in April 2013
- 19 February Conference for EIP Granada on Event Organisation in the Private sector & Personal Branding.
- 22 February Granada Turismo selected this photo below as a Runner up in the Atrapa tu sonrisa competition
- 29th JanuarySpanish Tourist Office Social News Hub linked my post on their front page!
- 29th January My article is included on this guide to Food Intolerance in Spain by MoneySaverSpain
- My photo appears on p.62 of Hosteltur magazine Article about Blog trips (in Spanish)
- 21st January My Interview at Exceptional Expats - Apañado – Molly in Granada, Spain
- 23rd January Spanish Food World article ¨A Guiris Guide to Snacking in Spain ¨
- 16th January My 5 Tips to move to Spain at Expat Explorer HSBC website
- 7th January My article for Local Guiding.com Hidden Secrets in Granada, Spain
2012 Overview of collaborations
Find the full list of all my 2012 collaborations & links here.